Parley Pro Join LexLab at UC Hastings Law
Parley Pro joins LexLab at UC Hastings Law, an innovation hub for emerging legal technologies that today announced its Spring 2020 cohort of legal tech startups.
We are together now
“We are very excited to participate in LexLab,” said Roman Kisin, Co-Founder and CTO at Parley Pro. “It is such an honor to be selected. We look forward to getting to know the faculty, students, and alumni network. UC Hastings is a premier law school located in the heart of San Francisco and in close proximity to Silicon Valley. It is a perfect place to explore the intersection of law, business, and technology.”
- Programs including events and networking, as well as mentorship opportunities.
- Lunch and learn opportunities to gain industry insights from established legal tech entrepreneurs and scholars weekly.
- Events to meet investors and members of the SF Tech community. Practice your pitch. Meet interns and law students.
- Opportunities to connect with one of our six established Advisory Board Members for a bespoke mentorship experience.
- Secure workspace at our co-working space in the heart of San Francisco.
LexLab has accepted five legal tech startups to participate in its accelerator program. From machine learning and natural language processing to an app that helps non-native English speakers navigate the immigration process, startups joining this fall represent a diverse selection from the legal tech space.
The Spring 2020 cohort will ultimately participate in LexLab’s Demo Day on April 15, 2019, which will see the startups make pitches to potential investors.
About Parley Pro.
Parley Pro helps businesses get more from their contracts by transforming them into strategic, digital assets — giving them the tools to create, negotiate, manage, automate, and optimize contracts to streamline business objectives, maximize revenue and reduce risk.
About Lex Lab
LexLab at UC Hastings Law, is an innovation hub for emerging legal technologies.